Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ammu and me.

One day I was sleeping. I heard a sound.I woke up and looked around.
I saw a small monkey was crying in the bed.

monkey told me, "I have no place to sleep on my tree. Some people cut all the branches."
 I said '" monkey you stay with me. I will call you Ammu.'
Monkey replied,"But my brother had told  not to go to others house. If my brother comes this house, I will hide somewhere."
I gave nuts and pizza and a small bed to Ammu.I told her " Ammu don't go away"
Ammu promised me I will never go away.
Next day her brother came to call her to go to her tree home.
Ammu's brother pulled her hand hard.
i cried.
ammu cried." Bimal , please help me. leave me alone.I want a new tree."
brother told her"you dont stay in others house.
I felt angry.and sad to see Ammu crying.
I gave a mirror to Ammu."You go home and look at the mirror , you can see me.Then you can talk to me.We are best friends.please come back "
"you go to my ummi's house.you can stay on the big trees there."
Ammu and brother felt happy and Ammu touched my head and thanked me.
They went to ummi's house.

No comments: